AFRI-FRUITS LIMITED is engaged in providing the following services to our numerous clients all over the states of the Federation.
- Pre-feasibility + Preliminary Investigation
- Feasibility Studies
- Management and Consultancy Services on Agriculture
- Supply and Installation of Green houses for production of vegetable all year round
- Net houses for large scale vegetable production
- Supply and Installation of Drip Irrigation system for field crop vegetable garden, orchard and municipal landscaping.
- Development and management of Plant nursery for production of tree crop seedling.
- Supply and seedling of Chicken Farm houses and equipment (Feedmill and storage facilities).
- Establishment of Mechanized cassava farm with processing facility.
- Supply of Tractors and Farm Implements.
⇓ WHAT WE DO ⇓
HYDROPONIC LETUCE PRODUCTION
The term hydroponics is derived from two Greek words, “hydros”, meaning water, and “ponos”, meaning work. This is widely and largely needed in the....
NET HOUSE FACILITY
The Net house facility is famous in production of seedlings in large scale. It is one of the best methods in the production of high quality seedling in Nigeria for transplanting. The young seedling does not require excessive sunshine
MECHANIZED CASSAVA PRODUCTION
Cassava is one of popular root crop in Nigeria which has variety of uses. It is mostly grown during the rainy season and it is one of the major sources...
GREEN HOUSE FACILITY
This is a modern technology in the agriculture sector which is used for production of vegetables such as tomato, cucumber and hot pepper. It is designed in such a manner that it can produce all year round notwithstanding
CHICKEN FARM PRODUCTION
AFRI-FRUITS LTD has been in the frontline in the introduction and installation of automatic feeding and drinking system for chicken houses in the northern part of the country.
FISH FARM PRODUCTION
Production of Tilapia in advanced Technology. An advance system that gives us the solution of oxygen application and cleaning of the water with Bio-Filter that gives us an excellent result within 4 – 6 months in a table size at